- 2001 Instituto Oncologico Nacional#Accident
- 1996 San Juan de Dios radiotherapy accident
- 1990 Clinic of Zaragoza radiotherapy accident
- 1987 Goiânia accident
- 1986 List of Chernobyl-related articles
- 1979 Three Mile Island accident
- 1969 Lucens reactor
- 1961 K-19 nuclear accident
- 1961 SL-1 nuclear meltdown
- 1957 Kyshtym disaster
- 1957 Windscale fire
- Hanford Site
- Rocky Flats Plant
What didn't we learn after: Hanford, K-19, 3-Mile Island, Lunecs, SL-1, Rocky Flate, Goiania, & Chernobyl?
In CA, they finally closed San Onofre (one of the most dangerous & most "accident" prone), but we still have El Diablo Canyon (Avila Beach) built directly atop a fault like.
Why not replace those sites w/ solar panels and/or water & wind turbines?
I see the media is now blaming the Radioactive Bluefin Tuna caught in CA the past few months on Fukushima, when in fact this goes back years before Fukushima.....
This perpetuation of nuclear energy is nothing more than F'g greed & blatant disregard for all earth based life!